I constantly get tons of questions on how exactly I achieve my “perfect” eyebrows so today I thought I would do a video and share with you the only product I use. Being a busy mom I don’t have a ton of time to sit and sculpt out my brows with a ton of different products, so honestly just this one product saves my life! To me my eyebrows are a staple in my daily makeup routine, I couldn’t do without them, and if I some how forget to fill them in I feel so naked and incomplete. Hope you guys enjoy this video! Have a great day!
Happy early Valentines everyone! If your a mom like me then your little one is bringing home a sign up sheet for their Valentine party and your kinda stuck on what exactly to bring. Or if you don’t have kids your trying to come up with some ideas on what to make your husband, boyfriend, or group of girlfriends. No matter who your celebrating Valentines with the idea of this chocolate filled holiday might give you a little bit of anxiety, all I can think about is how am I going to resist all the yummy treats? I can sit and say all I want that I’m only going to have 1 maybe 2 chocolates but who am I kidding….we all know I would eat the whole dang bag of chocolate and then some. So in order to resist the temptation I have went on the hunt for some “healthier” clean eating food ideas for Valentines Day! Hope you guys enjoy these little treats I have found and they inspire you for your own Valentines Party! //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
Hot Chocolate Covered Strawberries //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
- 3-4 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb. Clean/Dry Strawberries
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Add remaining dry ingredients/spices – combine well. Remove chocolate from the heat once melted.
- Dip, your dry strawberries into the melted chocolate. I hold them by the stem…coating chocolate on each side.
- Place on a parchment lined flat sheet pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Fruit Hearts on a Stick //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
- 1 smashed banana – must NOT be overly ripe. If it’s a brown banana – these will not work.
- 6 Tbs. Natural Peanut Butter (please do not use the oily parts. That makes the cookies too soft)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Optional sweetener: 10 drops liquid stevia, 1 Tbsp raw honey, or 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (I don’t add sweetener – they are sweet enough for me, but definitely NOT overly sweet)
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cacao powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
- Combine the ingredients.
- Once those ingredients are combined very well using a fork, then mix in 1/4 cup cacao chips / dark chocolate chips}
- Drop by rounded Tbsps onto a coconut oil greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes
Yield: 12 cookies, depending on the size of your banana.
Greek Yogurt Covered Strawberries //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
Chocolate Filled Raspberries //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup milk or dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Place fresh raspberries into a mini-muffin tin to help hold them for ease in filling.
- Heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour into a zip top container and snip a tiny hole in the bottom corner of the bag. Squeeze the bag to fill each of the crevices of the raspberry with the melted chocolate. Place muffin tin in the freezer for about 15 minutes to set.
Chocolate Covered Bananas //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 popsicle sticks or wooden skewers
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut crosswise into thirds
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pan of gently simmering water. Stir just until melted.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Insert a popsicle stick in one end of each banana piece. Dip banana, one piece at a time, in chocolate, spooning on additional chocolate to cover.
Sprinkle each banana with peanuts, and set on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 20 minutes, or up to 3 days.
Strawberry Yogurt Pretzels //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
- 1 large bag mini pretzels
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
2. Beat together the confectioners sugar and yogurt until the frosting is smooth and creamy. Add up to a cup more of confectioners sugar if necessary to make it thicker. Stir in the pretzels.
3. Place the pretzels on a lined cookie sheet. Turn OFF your oven and place the pretzels inside, propping the door open slightly. This will help dry the frosting. Allow them to sit there for 3 hours before removing.
Chocolate Chip Clouds //assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
- 1/2 cup egg whites (room temperature)
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 300°F. Cover cookie sheet with silpat or nonstick silicone pad.
Using a mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together in large bowl at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar a little at a time, then vanilla, beating well after each addition until you get stiff peaks, the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is glossy.
Sift cocoa onto egg white mixture; gently fold until combined.
Fold in chocolate chips. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheet. Makes 30 to 32 cookies.
Bake 34 to 40 minutes or just until dry. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire rack. Store covered, at room temperature
Peanut Butter Fudgy Pops
1½ scoops Chocolate Shakeology
1 Tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
1 cup nonfat milk
1. Place milk, Shakeology, and peanut butter in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for 3 hours, or until hard.
Since it is about 85 degrees here everyday lately in San Diego, CA, I thought it would be the perfect time to bust out some self tanner and give these pasty white legs some color! I have seen many great reviews for the self tanner “Fake Bake” before so I thought I would give it a try. Is there any self tanners that you guys recommend? Watch this video to find out if this tanner is worth the $26 or not?!